SC - Food processors

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Nov 24 03:18:04 PST 1998

I couldn't live without my food processor.  I have a cuisinart, it is over
10yrs old.  I would recommend this brand highly.  You can use it for a large
number of period recipes. Chopping nuts, making pastry, slicing vegetables,
mixing sauces, pureeing vegetables. The list goes on.  As for attachments,
The ones i use the most are the metal chopping blade, the grating blade (for
cheeses, carrots, etc) and a few of the slicing blades.   I recommend the
Cuisinart because it lasts for a long time.  There are other good brands out
there.  I do recommend checking out Consumer Reports as well.

Meadhbh