SC - recipie help

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Sat Nov 28 20:09:35 PST 1998

As most of you know, I'm cooking a feast in Dec.  This presents me a
problem.  I would like to use a stew served at a local event, and after
much tracking, I've found the persons who cooked and provided the
recipie.  The problem?  Neither of them can find their copy of it.  If
anyone on here knows the recipie for Steffato (sp?), please contact me
privately.

Thanks again,
Brenna