SC - Thanksgiving and i need a recipe

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Nov 29 13:28:39 PST 1998

> I had to have the baked apples instead of apple pie.  It would have been
> rude to the two diabetics in the group if they couldn't eat dessert as
> well as the rest of us.
> Diana

I made all of the sweet goods [including the cranberry sauce] with 'splenda'
[sucralose] brought down from Canada for me by Freya[thanks, freya!!!] and I
couldn't tell it from sugar in the resulting pies[traditional pumpkin custard,
apple custard[just like pumpkin but with unsweetened applesauce], egg custard
and mincemeat with venison] Bakes wonderfully without being affected by the
heat.

I can't wait until they carry it in america, so i don't have to sweet talk freya
into bringing it, or run up to canada when i am visiting the parents.

now, if I can just get the recipe for amigdilopita...

margali