SC - Thanksgiving-oop

DELTAYLOR at aol.com DELTAYLOR at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 06:42:23 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/28/98 10:12:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu writes:

<< So Ras,
 	Who washed up after that enormous meal? Somehow my house lacked in
 volunteers. :-(

My spouse and I came to an understanding many years ago about cleaning up
after a big feast.  I cook (and clean up as much as possible during the
cooking) and the guys clean up after the feast.  Nice to finish the meal and
then go watch the football game.
Elisende in Meridies