SC - Thanksgiving-oop

melc2newton at juno.com melc2newton at juno.com
Mon Nov 30 20:10:25 PST 1998

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:48:11 -0600 "Sharon R. Saroff" <sindara at pobox.com>
writes:
>My lord husband is not very fond of the "purple one".   He would love
>join a purple dinosaur hunt.  He has even suggested this as an event.
>
>SIndara

Here in Oakheart, we have already done so - it's what happens when the
local archery marshal also happens to have a 2 yr. old <g>. We hung him
upon a gallows, had an archery shoot at him, and the winner got the skin,
which she turned into a hat; no use in wasting these things, you know! :
)

Beatrix
Oakheart/Calontir
Springfield, Mo