SC - [TY] Gatalop

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Nov 30 19:57:19 PST 1998

See, I told you the folks in the Barony of the Osprey were nice and would
treat you right.  I'm glad you had fun, even if it was cold.  Our
Performing Artists Symposium was a smashing success.  My lord's first
attempt at being at the helm of the kitchen went pretty well, even if I
did feel that his list making was WAY behind schedule!  I have asked him
to write up his impressions of the way we did the day-long tavern
structure, so I can post it here.  I'll remind him again.
	Sorry I missed the opportunity to meet your Highnesses, I would
like to shake the hand of the man who administers this list!  What
patience you must have! ;)
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain
	Barony of the South Downs, Meridies
	Atlanta, GA.