SC - Great lords cooks

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 19:12:48 PDT 1998

It depends on where the event is, and how we are doing it....
If we're daytripping, I normally eat feast because the 10 -20$ that it
cost us four for feast is equivalent to eating in a restaurant on the way
home, if the drive is 3 hours or longer. If we can make it home before
the kids get hungry then sometimes we skip it. If we're staying overnight
camping, it's a difficult choice, in other words, is Caleb (2 &  1/2 yrs)
going to be more difficult at a long feast or while he's waiting for me
to fix dinner (unless we have grapes, then he'll be content waiting for
anything, but the diapers next day are another thing <phew>)
besides, I like eating feast, it gives me a chance to talk to people I
otherwise wouldn't meet.
Beatrix