SC - A Few Questions

Maynard, Steven SMaynard at qtrndss1.telstra.com.au
Sun Oct 11 21:45:00 PDT 1998

Phlip said:

>I also enjoy doing cooking, reading, singing (though perhaps more than my
>listeners do ;-), and leatherwork- the latter comes in handy when you need
>a few odd whips to keep these folks in line ;-)

Check out this file in the UNCLASSIFIED section of my Florilegium files:
whips-msg         (15K) 10/24/97    Medieval whips. Construction and use.

Seriously Marcharit, check out the four or five files on leather and
leathercraft in the CRAFTS section of my Florilegium.

My files can be found at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net