SC - Re: High Cost of Events/Feasts

Weiszbrod, Barbara A Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com
Mon Oct 12 05:51:24 PDT 1998

FWD from rec.org.sca:

Thorfinn (dreamland1 at airnet.net) wrote:

>    Anyone out there with knowlege of Norse(viking) food,

I have just added "Archaeological Finds of Ninth- and Tenth-Century Viking
Foods" to my website.  It's a compilation of finds of foodstuffs categorized
by site; within site, by food type.  It ain't much, but it's a start.  Would
somebody let the cooks list know about this, please?

The URL is:

        http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/vikfood.html

Carolyn Priest-Dorman             Thora Sharptooth
capriest @ cs.vassar.edu          Frostahlid, Austrrik
      http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/vikresource.html