SC - FWD - Viking recipes am i doing something wrong

Jgoldsp@aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 06:22:33 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/12/98 6:18:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< reetings from Alys Katharine.  Here is something I did a number of
 years ago...

 Two Recipes from Ruperto Nola's _Libro de Guisados_

 Translated by Alys Katharine (Elise Fleming) >>

Thank you so much for this text. I can't say that I will ever serve it at
feast or even privately but there is a certain sense of comfort in knowing how
to go about it IF I am ever in the unfortunate situation of having to use cat
for a 'good' food. :-)

BTW, were these 2 recipes an isolated research project or did you translate
the entire manuscript? If so it is it available in a published format and from
whom?

Ras