SC - FWD - Viking recipes

marcharit@juno.com marcharit at juno.com
Mon Oct 12 08:50:53 PDT 1998

Bear said:
<<  I don't know about other feasts, but mine tend to budget at $3.50/ plate
and cost between $6 and $7.
Bear >>
Ras said:
Our feasts are budgeted at 5 dollars per head and cost 5 dollars per head.
The reason we must charge more than our food budget: We set the site fee at
what the site costs us per person. We then expect the feast to cover the
rest of the expenses like toilet paper, paper towels, table rental, etc. I
personally don't like it but have been told "That's the way we always do
it!!!"
Margarite
Namron - Anesteorra
Norman OK more than we budget for here is the site fee is set at the cost
for the site and the feast is exoected to cover all incidentals like toilet
paper, paper towels, table rental , etc. I know it's weird but it's " the
way we always do it."
Margarite
Namron, Anesteorra

Norman Oklahoma