SC - re: FAQ

kat kat at kagan.com
Mon Oct 12 15:05:11 PDT 1998

     You know, I'm damnned glad feasts are not sold by the weight of the
     eator.  I couldn't afford to sit to table.  OTOH, I have seen skinny
     little petite folks (men and women) eat what seems to be extraordinary
     amounts of food, and never gain a pound, I might add.  I will always
     try a taste of everything, but if I don't care for the dish, someone
     else gets the rest of my planned portion.  I did make a pig of myself
     on some braised cabbage served, IIRC at Wiesenfeuer last month.  I
     know I ate someone else's share.  (BTW, I meant to ask for that
     recipe, if anyone from Wiesenfeuer (OKC, OK) is lurking.
     Leanna of Sparrowhaven; no lady when it came to that cabbage :-)!
     Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra
     upsxdls at okstate.edu