SC - Sauerkraut redaction-recipe

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 16:07:32 PDT 1998

> I got this off my school's campus mail.  I thought this petition something
> people might be willing ot add their names to.

I can understand the desire to help out NPR since I listen to it myself. But
chain letters and overlong postings are verboten on this list. For everyone,
please do not post these things to SCA-Cooks or even to any other list. Trust
me, I don't know of any list where this would be welcome.

You could have posted a notice that you had such a petition and if anyone was
interested they could contact you. But posting the whole thing should never be
done.

Really not meaning to jump on you but I do wish everyone on the list to understand
the rules about these things. No SPAM also means no "Virus Warnings", no "Get Rich
Easy" plans, and no "Pass this along" mails.

I keep things pretty open here and allow many topics to go flying quite a distance
before I feel the need to step in. This is a major hot button, folks.

Please, Marion, don't feel that I'm yelling at you. I understand that you felt very
strongly about this and just made a mistake. I'm just hoping to remind folks about
this.

Yours,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator