SC - The High Cost of Feasts/Events

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 21:28:41 PDT 1998

Hello .

For me there are 3 to 4 reasons that i  do not do the feast that a group
does.

The first is that i am day tripping and we are not staying for the
evincing  festivities.

The second is cost. I  can eat  out  most of the time a little cheaper
than i can at feast .

The group  that i  go with  has decide if it  is a camping event that we
will do a pot luck in the camp so we can have a time to relax and visit.

The fourth reason is that  when you carpool/ are a passenger you must  be
flex able and  do what  the driver needs to do to get everyone home
safely.

I think also that there are a few places in the Middle Kingdom  that i
have   uncooked food and so i stay away from those and then  there are
others who i truly enjoy the feast.

I agree that the  Hall size and  all can be very hard to  get one
reasonable with  decent kitchen facilities. Depending if this is a small
or large event how you cook also.

Every local is going to have it/s positive  and negatives on  cost.

One of the best feast that i have ever had was in Meridians ( excuse
spelling

The feast  ocrat  did a wonder full  job.

I think  that to help new cooks we need to possible look into a
mentioning system  where the experienced  cook   helps the new ones.

Marcharit