SC - Food fights at feasts - Lochac Treb...

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Mon Oct 12 23:32:52 PDT 1998

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor mentioned:

>3. He knew he did not have an Ana-Kit with him

Just for my general education as I hope to never have to make
use of it, some questions:

1) Is there just one type of food allergy kit? Or are they
made up specifically on an individual basis?

2) Or are there just a few specific types?

3) What is the specific first-aid? Or do you treat it
symptomatically?

4) Are there specific indications to look for?

Yes, I know the victim may be able to tell me most of this
or their friends or I may be within a city with good EMS. But
then again, none of these might be available.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net