SC - allergy-kit questions

Gaylin Walli g.walli at infoengine.com
Tue Oct 13 08:47:28 PDT 1998

- ----------
From:  Lillian Johnston [SMTP:LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au]
<mailto:[SMTP:LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au]>
Sent:  Monday, October 12, 1998 7:55 PM
To:  'sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG'
Subject:  RE: SC - The High Cost of Feasts/Events
Nicolette Dufay was fooled by my bad typing.

Ras said:
Our feasts are budgeted at 5 dollars per head and cost 5 dollars per head.
I said
The reason we must charge more than our food budget: We set the site fee at
what the site costs us per person. We then expect the feast to cover the
rest of the expenses like toilet paper, paper towels, table rental, etc. I
personally don't like it but have been told "That's the way we always do
it!!!"
snip
I would prefer the extra expenses to be reflected in the sight fee as only
about half the people eat feast at our events because of lack of space to
seat everyone.
Margarite
Namron - Ansteorra
Norman