SC - Portion sizes-meat

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Oct 13 10:23:27 PDT 1998

By the way, the Epi-Pens from certain lots were recalled this past
spring.  If you have had yours for a while you might want to check with a
pharmacist to see if yours needs to be replaced.

I carry an Epi-Pen because of my severe reaction to:::::::  allergy
shots! Yes, indeed, that dreaded exposure has almost gotten me once!
(and yes I continue to take them anyway).

Clarissa