SC - Italian Ren Feast

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Oct 13 10:47:17 PDT 1998

I am putting together a Tudor workshop.  At first it was just going to be a
talk on the six wives of Henry VIII, but now it has grown into a meal, music,
pomanders (craft activity) etc.

Instead of giving the talk all at once, I thought I'd break up the lecture
with various activities.  When I finish speaking about Catherine of Aragon,
I'd like to make a dish (recipe) that whe might have bought over with her from
Spain.  Are the Andalusian recipies that I have in my collection (from this
list) appropriate  or am I way off base?

Also, does anyone know of any German recipes that Anna of Cleeves might have
bought with her?

Thanks in advance,
Phillipa Seton