SC - donated CHOCOLATE

Helen him at gte.net
Tue Oct 13 13:35:29 PDT 1998

Leanna wrote:
>      I would disagree with Meadhbh.  I don't particularly care for Armored
>      Turnips.  I had a taste of these turnips at Kingdom Dance & Music last
>      summer.  The lasting taste on my tongue almost ruined the flavor of
>      the wonderful bread they served.  Others who sat with me agree with
>      Meadhbh -  they loved the turnips.  I guess you love'm or hate'm.

Do you dislike turnips in general or just in this dish?  I am
generally fond of turnip, so I'm sure I would love this dish, however
I am not certain it would make a convert out of a devout
turnip-hater.

Claricia Nyetgale

P.S.  For Adamantius, Stefan and anyone else who cares:  The cottage
roll (pork) was fabulous.  Dad would have been proud.  Thanks