SC - Salting proceedure (was pomegranate chicken)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 17:10:56 PDT 1998

> that was consumned in period. I found the entire thread fascinating and
> informative. But, in an effort not to offend, would the gentles who may have
> any further info on this subject PLEASE forward them to me privately?

I, too, found the feline thread fascinating, and would love any further
information on it. Bu I understand the offensive nature of the topic, so
... could you include me on those private responses?

Also, I would like to experiment with some of these recipes, but my cats
run faster than I do. Do you think I could substitute chicken or rabbit
and come close? (I anticipate only educated guesses on this, and don't
really expect firsthand knowledge.)  :-)

Thank you,
Maedb