SC - Re: Period Feasts

Wed Oct 14 09:08:49 PDT 1998

Folks--

I have to agree with Brenna here.  She *was* asked to substan-
tiate the tale of the death of a feast attendee, which she did.
It is important that we know what the true story is, in the
sense that the arguments have been "someone died", "No they
didn't".  The person did die, but because of a choice they
made, not because of something that was snuck into the feast
without their knowledge.  Now we can all correct tellers of
the incorrect version the next time it comes up.  Knowledge
is a good thing.

Berengaria