SC - Re: Period Feasts

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Thu Oct 15 03:44:35 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/15/98 1:44:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> > Here's a little condrum for you.
>  > To quote the Legend "Who so draws the sword from this stone and anvil
will
>  > be the true born King of all England."
>  > The riddle - What profession did Arthur belong to?

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread much. It's obvious he was a
skilled metalsmith.. certainly a swordsmith. He drew the sword from stone
(ore) and anvil.
Depending on the period, a man with such knowledge could be in quite the
catbird seat.

Corwyn
Kingdom of Atlantia
Barony of Nottinghill Coill