SC - Portion sizes-meat

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 15 04:17:50 PDT 1998

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> well poo. :(
>
> --AM, who really does try and keep it pre 1600, but that late stuff from
> the guys in the funny wigs is so dang tasty!

Thass hokay. I occasionally think about doing living history of the mid-19th
century New York gang culture, enormous wool-stuffed cuirbouilli top hats
pulled way down on the head, gang rumbles of Gophers vs, Plug Uglies (the
Gophers still exist, BTW, but now we call them Westies) followed by steak,
oysters, and dark German beer at a palace on the Bowery...I just need to
figure out a boffer shiv.

Don't tell anyone, okay?

Adamantius
Østgardr, East