SC - Andelusian cookbooks

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 15 07:26:53 PDT 1998

That's where we get ours, anyway. Cheap, readily accessable (though you
have to walk through the furniture and other stuff and try not to fill up
your basket with "oo! lookit this!" stuff :)).

- --Anne-Marie
(for those who dont know IKEA, its a Swedish assemble yourself cheap yuppie
furniture and housewares store)