SC - Cooking with magic sword-OT-OOP

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Thu Oct 15 11:31:15 PDT 1998

>>  Because these portions are the most tender and succulent ...........As a
side thought I always thought that it would be great fun to serve the other
tables whole birds and then with great ceremony present high table  with the
best of the bird (e.g. necks, tails, livers and wing tips). It would be  a
hoot! :-)>>

As a child I was always most pleased to get the wing or leg as my portion.  It
*WAS* the most succulant! (also, easier for small childish hands to hold.)  I
assumed though, that a good cook could make any piece of fowl tender & tasty
and that courtly manners would presume to give the higest ranking the largest
piece of meat.

As to the other matter (see above)   Hey, I'd pay real money to watch  <BG>
Phillipa