SC - OOP Gingered Butternut Squash Soup Recipe

WOLFMOMSCA@aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 03:25:06 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/16/98 1:29:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sheltons at conterra.com writes:

> His idea is to carry a big pot of soup/stew to a table, reach in with a
ladle and
>  plunk down a cat collar into someone's bowl!

I have never been more glad I was on this list. Since you know I've heard of
this now... you'll never think to do this to ME at high table John. Deirdre
and Isabeau would BOTH go for the throat of whoever did...<EG>

Waitaminit.... hmmmmm...

Corwyn Wodewarde
Kingdom of Atlantia
Barony of Nottinghill Coill {everything west of I-95 in SC}
Canton FalconCree {Greenville, SC}

btw.. I liked your format of location so much I'm stealing it.... sorta.