SC - Blood- A Good Food

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 03:42:35 PDT 1998

Ann & Les Shelton wrote:

> No one could be persuaded to eat any of the cake and it went home with
> Judith as a souvenir.  Six months later, the words "naked food" are
> still enough to bring a healthy glow to her cheeks.  I'll be helping her
> cook for our Canton's traditional event in November.  I wonder if she'll
> mention those 3 magic words?

Cool story! I think, though, that while there plenty of recipes that suggest
specific garnishes of fried onions (Hi, Bear!), fried almonds, pomegranite
kernels, flowers, a dusting of spice powder, etc., many do not. I'd say it's
likely that some foods were garnished, and that many were (gasp!) _NAKED_ !!!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com