SC - Alcohol

bagbane@ix.ix.netcom.com bagbane at ix.ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 17 07:00:20 PDT 1998

I agree.  IKEA is a fun place and good for furnishing a new apt.
inexpensively when just out of college.  I end up with a basketful of
stuff almost everytime I go home to PA to see my family.  So I have a
reason to drive 5 hours other than going to IKEA :)  Lot's of cool
cooking stuff(although most is OOP).
Charlena

>From sca-cooks-owner at bastion.globeset.com Sat Oct 17 00:01:28 1998
>To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 00:02:12 -0500
>Subject: Re: SC - IKEA
>From: allilyn at juno.com (LYN M PARKINSON)
>Sender: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>
>My front bedroom has turned into a great den, via IKEA.  It may be
cheap
>and yuppie, but it's affordable--3 bookcases, a huge wardrobe for
shelves
>for fabric and notions, a small cabinet for office stuff, an
>'entertainment unit' for oversize books, and an Italian table that is
>huge, for a sewing and cutting table.  All in nice, scrubbable white
>finish.  It's taken decades, but I finally have my own place to work!
>There are even some IKEA ceramic pots for the plants.  And the period
>cookbooks are, literally, now at my elbow.  (All I have to do is unpack
>stuff and put it away!)
>

>Regards,
>
>Allison, happy camper
>
>allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA