SC - recipes for Baron's War feast

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 23:51:18 PDT 1998

Luveday asked:

>Does anyone out there have the web address for the Pepperer's Guild?  I =
>had it, but lost it.

The web address (if there is one now) for the Pepperer's Guild is not in
this file in the PLANYS, HERBS AND SPICES section of my Florilegium, but
their email address is as well as the email addresses, addresses and web
addresses for a number of places that sell period spices by mail is.

spices-msg       (140K)  9/23/98    Info. on spices, sources for spices.

My Florilegium is at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net