SC - Korean food question

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Oct 19 08:23:26 PDT 1998

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDFA0D.71B8D7A0

Greetings good gentles!
I am considering doing a feast for our Barony's annual dance event and =
was planning on having an Italian theamed feast.  I've consulted the =
"Miscellany" and have found quite a few good main course and side dish =
recipes and also a few desserts.  What I am in need of is some =
suggestions for "antipasti" (for lack of a better word).  Any other =
resources for recipes for the other courses would also be greatly =
appreciated. =20

Also for this feast, I was planning on having the service of the feast =
done "Russian Style", where the servers for the feast serve the guests, =
instead of just bringing the dish to the table and leaving it there.  =
Has anyone tried this sort of service before?=20

Luveday Tyreman
Cynnabar, Pentamere, Midrealm=20

"Understanding the history of the dish you are preparing will allow you =
to put a little more of your heart and soul into what you're =
cooking."--Chef Jimmy Schmidt

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDFA0D.71B8D7A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>Greetings good gentles!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000></FONT>I am considering doing a feast for our =
Barony's=20
annual dance event and was planning on having an Italian theamed =
feast. =20
I've consulted the "Miscellany" and have found quite a few =
good main=20
course and side dish recipes and also a few desserts.  What I am in =
need of=20
is some suggestions for "antipasti" (for lack of a better =
word). =20
Any other resources for recipes for the other courses would also be =
greatly=20
appreciated.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also for this feast, I was planning on having the service of the =
feast done=20
"Russian Style", where the servers for the feast serve the =
guests,=20
instead of just bringing the dish to the table and leaving it =
there.  Has=20
anyone tried this sort of service before? </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Luveday Tyreman</DIV>
<DIV>Cynnabar, Pentamere, Midrealm </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>"Understanding the history of the dish =
you are=20
preparing will allow you to put a little more of your heart and soul =
into what=20
you're cooking."--Chef Jimmy Schmidt</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDFA0D.71B8D7A0--