SC - What is IKEA???

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Oct 19 15:06:52 PDT 1998

Hi

The last tasting dinner I did was done pot luck.  The intention of
the feast was to teach newer cooks the in's and out's of volume
cooking.  Everyone was assigned a dish to prepare and/or supervise on
event day.  For the tasting dinner we handed out the recipes and
everyone cooked their given recipe for the potluck.  No one incurred
any major expense and it allowed the head cooks to check out the
methods and techniques that everyone used and make any adjustments.
After the dinner we discussed each dish, corrected any problems and
were able to make a final decision as to whether it was acceptable.

It was a fun evening.  Included in guest list were the Senechal,
Autocrat and others immediately involved with the event.

I'm cooking EK 12th night and plan to do the same thing, this time
asking members of Bhakails newly formed Cooks' Guild to contribute
their cooking skils for the evening.  Of course, they don't know this
yet :-).

Aemilia