SC - Haggis

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 18:37:30 PDT 1998

Micaylah,
	Here in Gleann Abhann it is done both ways depending on the type of feast
and on the man power.
	If there is a high table that needs servicing then usually all tables are
served even if a server must handle more than one table.
	We often like to serve ourselves so that we can have races to beat out our
rivals to the serving line.
	Part of the decision should be based on the feast hall lay out.  Can the
populace safely move around and serve themselves or would it be better for
servers to manuever this.  Ease of movement should be one of the criteria
for the design of the hall set-up.
	If you have servers it is a good idea to set aside a tray of each remove
(or more depending on the number of servers) so that they can eat or to
feed them ahead of time.  There is nothing worst than to pay for a meal,
work your butt off serve it to others, and not get anything to eat.  Rude,
crude, and socially unacceptable as my husband would say.
	Hope this was helpful.

Lady Rovena