OT response re: SC - feastware question

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Oct 20 03:58:03 PDT 1998

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Kiriel & Chris wrote:

> Don't forget everyone; glassware has been around forever.  Jugs, mugs,
> glasses, bowls, the lot. People seem to forget glass and only go for
> ceramic, metal or wood. . .

Considering the most likely price of extensive amounts of glass in "my"
time and place I would not have been using much of it. A wild guess
would put it to several hundred dollars for a large glass bowl or plate.
Do you drink out of glasses costing $50, even at parties?

But then my persona is perhaps best described as upper-middle class (a
decent farm, and some silver tucked away since the days in the east).

/ulfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                   parlei at algonet.se
http://www.algonet.se/~parlei
I think, therefore I parse regular expressions.