SC - More Pig Questions

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Wed Oct 21 06:07:51 PDT 1998

> al-Sayyid Ras wrote:
>
> I'm not really a 'bad' person but when I feel that an injustice is being
> perpetrated I tend to get a little defensive.

I never considered that you were.  Infact, you are probably more Texan in
your ideals the New Yorker.

	....cultural pecularities that occur ion Ansteorra but it still
amazes me that a
> culture that encourages it's citizens to walk around armed to the teeth
> could
> have such an overeaction to alcohol.

Uhm, lets see, do I want our heavily armed citizens to be sober or
drunk.....

Actually most people in Texas are not as heavily armed as any of us at the
average event.  Just because they are allowed to carry does not mean that
they do.

> I also encourage anyone who agrees with me to do what ever it takes to
> have this law modified. Once again my apologies for any misunderstandings
> I may have caused.

It is being discussed by a lot of people, so maybe there will be some
attempt at changing this.

	Alys D.
	Ansteorra