SC - Alcohol laws

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 21 12:37:16 PDT 1998

Alys D. wrote:

> Infact, you are probably more Texan in your ideals the New Yorker.<

Errrr... Ras is a Pennsylvanian....

Also, in Ohio, we don't have to register our guns (had real fun trying to
explain that to the Michigan police several years ago), and we're allowed
to wear a gun in plain view any time or place other than in bars or liquor
stores. We are also allowed to carry a concealed weapon at any time we have
good reason to do so, ie threats to our life, carrying large sums of money
or valuables, etc. The only exceptions to these rules are if we're
convicted felons, or if a municipality has another ordinance, which they
seldom do. I had to do business in a rough section of Cleveland at one
time, and wore a gun on my hip throughout. I was questioned briefly by the
police, and after answering a couple of questions, was released, with said
loaded gun to continue about my business.

Phlip