SC - Re: wooden cutting boards

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Oct 22 08:41:10 PDT 1998

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain wrote:

> At 22:14 21-10-98 -0400, Adamantius wrote:
> >But, since I also know about the steak/catsup resentment, let's
> >see what we can come up with here...others, please feel free to help me out
> >here...we're looking for garnishes for potato soup, preferably something that
> >the, uh, less-than-adventurous might go for...hmmm...I take it osetra caviar
> >is right out, huh?
> <list of suggestions snipped>
>
> Down in the Norfolk area, a couple of the restaurants served "baked potato
> soup," which was basically potato soup decked like a baked potato - sour
> cream, bacon bits, and grated cheese.

Kinda what I was thinking, too!

> Alasdair mac Iain
> 1256 days....

By such stuff must we live til Lammastide comes, eh? ;  )
(BTW, I gather Lammas has just come and gone: our local newslatter, the
Seahorse, had on its cover, a sea llama, with the word "llama" judicious
replacing certain key text words, such as a note from our llamaschale...)

Adamantius
Østgardr, East
- --
Phil & Susan Troy