SC - Lemon Curd - OP

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Oct 22 10:58:01 PDT 1998

Gunthar said something that sounded like:
> > Gunthar, why don't you get in touch with the Don Jeramy and find out the
> > reason for the law.  Perhaps he could send a note to the list so everyone
> > can better understand.
> I think that maybe Pug could ask about it better than I could since his already
> familiar with the laws governing this issue. I'm sure Their Majesties wouldn't
> have a problem with this issue being addressed.

But, but, but...

I don't want them to reinvestigate the law due to the potential to mess
it up even further.

I truly understand the desire to change the law as it stands, but if
they start investigating the laws of the lands our Kingdom are in, there
is a serious potentional to overreact.

==========

Meadhbh said something that sounded like:
> I see a lot of this information is related to alcohol that is being
> consumed as a drink. Not alcohol being consumed as food. Does Oklahoma
> have restrictions there as well? I had the understanding as long as
> alcohol was being used as an ingredient in food, you did not need a
> special license to serve the food in question.

To be honest, I never investigated alcohol in food because this is not
where my expertese is. Although I could start investigating this, it
would probably take a couple months to have real information based on my
experiences with alcohol as a home-made product.

I will do a quick look and see if I can at least determine which
agencies are responsible for this in Oklahoma and Texas.

Ciao,

- --