SC - Alcohol laws

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Thu Oct 22 14:34:14 PDT 1998

Meghan wrote:

>I've been asked about the period-ness of lemon curd and thus far, have not
>been able to find any documentation...
>
>Any suggestions on where to look?

I don't know if lemon curd is period or not.  I would recommend looking in
the end-of-period English cookbooks; it sounds like the sort of thing which
might be there and would not be earlier, given when lemons come into use in
that part of the world.  Since lemons do grow in Spain and do not grow in
England, I would also check late period Spanish.

Elizabeth/Betty Cook