SC - back to Biscotti

Mon Oct 26 04:01:56 PST 1998

That looks like biscotti to me.

I have some of the recipes from The Good Huswifes Jewell, but I don't have
this one.

Beating the dough for two hours should break down the gluten and provide
some aeration for the dough, but I have no idea how much it will lighten the
final product.  I think making this recipe will wait until I have a mixer
capable of working dough.

Bear