SC - >

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Mon Oct 26 05:59:10 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/26/98 6:18:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
AlettaS at seaharvest.co.za writes:

<< I know about the very popular mead of the medieval period, but as I
 can't stomach alcohol, I would like to know whether any non-alchoholic
 beverages were served in medieval times and if so, could you post some
 recipes please?

 Thanks

 Aletheia

Platina mentions milk being consumed AFTER the meal.

Recipe

1 cow
grain

Feed cow grain. Wait several hours. Remove milk in the usual manner.

:-)

Ras