SC - My Upcoming feast... menu ver 1.0

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 08:24:11 PST 1998

Matheus said....
<snip>
All I can say is that being an  Old Fart(tm), the subject wasn't very
important to me at the time (I was already over 21) and that age (and
alcohol) must be affecting my brain cells.  (That'll teach me to trust my
own memory!)  Sorry for any psychic turmoil I may have caused!!

Isn't that spelled "Aulde Pharte"? <very large grin>

Micaylah