SC - Hi

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:29:33 PST 1998

Hello to the list,

The ugly rumors are true. I had planned on taking some time off and relaxing
for a few months. I only went and fought in Crown because my lady had made
me promise I would. Maybe because I didn't seem to care if I won or lost.
It was one of the cleanest Crowns I've ever had the pleasure to witness and
a lot of skill and chivalry was on display.

Thyra and I are beginning to see just how over our heads we've gotten and we
haven't even had the pointy hats for 48 hours.

I'll still be the Evil List Administrator since I maintain this at work so the
volume shouldn't be too much. At least I won't be bugged to do a feast for
nine months. :-{)}

I was more surprised than anybody. Thanks for the support.

Yers,

Sir Gunthar Jonsson
Crown Prince of Ansteorra

(There's my one time big-head posting. After this, I'm just Gunthar.)