SC - Charts & Tarts

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 27 06:10:25 PST 1998

Glo said something that sounded like:
> I would rather the "way" to make it! Is there a group that does this? In
> NYC? Anywhere?

Unfortunately I know nothing about NYC. I do know there are groups
scattered in the SCA dedicated to brewing and vintning.

There are many mailing lists dedicated to similar topics. A couple are
BVC (Brewing, Vintning and Cordialing in Ansteorra) and Hist-Brewing (not
just SCA period). These can be subscribed to on the web page at:

http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html

There is also a mundane list called the Mead Lovers Digest, here is it's
header info:

=======
NOTE: Digest only appears when there is enough material to send one.
Send ONLY articles for the digest to mead at talisman.com.
Use mead-request at talisman.com for [un]subscribe/admin requests.  When
    subscribing, please include name and email address in body of message.
Digest archives and FAQ are available for anonymous ftp at ftp.stanford.edu
    in pub/clubs/homebrew/mead.
=======

There are also some websites dedicated to this. An example listing can
be found at:

http://southern.ansteorra.org/bvc/appendix5c.html

I hope that helps you.

In Service,