SC - mead

Weiszbrod, Barbara A Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com
Tue Oct 27 06:13:55 PST 1998

Okay folks, I am now in possession of a cheese chart AND a recipe for cheese
tart. I am feeling much recovered today after the coronation so my fingers
that have a mind of there own will further obey me and not ask for cheese
tarts when I mean cheese charts. <foolish grin>

Micaylah