SC - My Upcoming feast... menu ver 1.0

Tue Oct 27 07:12:36 PST 1998

Micaylah said something that sounded like:
> Ahhhh, but then there IS speed mead, which, if done properly, is passably
> drinkable.

Although I admit that there are some "quick" meads, which can be "done"
in 2 weeks or so, these are just a pale imitation of the real thing IMHO.
As well, from my experiences you definately want to drink them soon
cause they do not keep long at all. (Even a month or two can be too
long.)

Btw, no need to keep quiet about brewing, it's how we all learn!

In Service,

- --