SC - I get to cook a feast!

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:29:00 PST 1998

Massachusetts, Kentucky, Virginia, California and I think Texas are
common wealths.  There may be others. I don't recall the difference
between a commonwealth and a state and now that the subject has been
raised, I hope someone will tell us!

I think Louisiana is something else again because of it's non-English
colonization.  It has parishes instead of counties.