SC - Tastes of Britain Class Notes

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:22:20 PST 1998

Hi, it's me, and no, I didn't get one!  :-)

Berengaria
(do you have the address?  I assume you do if you have my letter.)
*

sorry to re-visit this topic, but I am wading through the pile of mail
and stuff left from being gone for 3 weeks.  I have a letter from Jeanne
Stapleton requesting a Tastes of Britain Packet, and I did not write
down
that I had sent one, but I seem to recall that I did.  Will you please
let me know?

If anyone else wants one, I still have several left, and would be happy
to send them out.  Just send $4.50 to the address below, and I will get
it out to you asap.  (Has everyone else gotten theirs that has sent me a
request?  Please let me know. )

	Yours in service,
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain
	Christine Seelye-King