SC - Hollandaise sauce

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Wed Oct 28 08:31:11 PST 1998

The things one finds while wandering about the Known Worlde on business.....

Admittedly, this is a tertiary source at best.  But in the United Airlines
inflight magazine "Hemispheres" for October, at page 112, there is an
article by W.W. Williams all about Kimchee.

Among the key phrases for those looking for information on this food are
"Kimch'i (pronounced KIM-chee) simply means 'pickling with salt.'  For
thousands of years, Korean farmers have preserved vegetables with salt to
see them through the long winter months.  Kimch'i can be traced back to the
Three Kingdoms Period (57 B.C. - A.D. 668), ....."  and "The fiery red
pepper commonly associated with kimch'i is a recent addition."

I am keeping a copy from the ones I have in case someone wants the full
article, which unfortunately contains neither references nor recipes.

									---=
Morgan

PS:  Congrats far-too-many-titles-for-my-small-brain-to-remember Gunthar!

	           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
<mailto:Hablutzel at compuserve.com> Hablutzel at compuserve.com
	                   Morgan Cely Cain * Steppes, Ansteorra
	                      (zooming around the West Kingdom
	                      in a white Mustang convertible!)

	                     May God have mercy on my enemies
	                     For they shall certainly need it.

	      For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

	                I intend to live forever -- so far, so good!