SC - Cindy Renfrow and Cariadoc of the Bow?

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Oct 28 23:28:12 PST 1998

Bev asked:
> I am new just started watching your letters yesterday.
> Would anyone have a recipe for this cheese?? I am into "making my own",
> everything I can.

I don't think I have the recipe for this particular cheese, afterall I
was the one who asked what it was. But you might find these files in the
FOOD section of my Florilegium useful.

cheese-msg        (72K)  6/12/98    Medieval cheese. Recipes.
Cheese-Making-art (30K)  9/29/97    "Cheese Making for the Compleat Novice" by
                                       Lady Aoife Finn.
cheesemaking-msg  (20K)  6/12/98    Comments and info. on cheesemaking. Recipes.

If you find these files elementary or you just want to add some information
from your own experience, I would welcome more information that would be useful
in these files.

My Florilegium files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

A great many of the recipes that have been discussed on this list can also
be found in my files.

Welcome to this list!

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra  (austin, tx)