SC - Cindy Renfrow and Cariadoc of the Bow?

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Thu Oct 29 07:03:46 PST 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie

Elizabeth asks us....
>> What I would like to request from you is to drop me a note when you run
>> across a reference to medieval flour, bread or baking in your wanderings;
>> references to bread (especially if they're describing it), pictures
>> of bakers and ovens, millers and mills, references to baking techniques
>> (rising/fermenting, frequency of baking, etc), well, you get the idea.

hiya EB! (AM waves frenetically to her favorite dim sum and silk shopping
buddie...)

I've been doing some digging with Leticia Troischiens on brick and medieval
ovens, with the aim to actually make one. I can bring pictures, and what we
have so far next time I see you (12th night? unless you're coming to the
Leonardo da vinci exhibit in Victoria? I'll be there with PARMA). We can
compare notes!

cant wait to see what you come up with...
- --Anne-Marie
Madrone/An Tir
Seattle/WA